BOWIE, Md. — The Tire Business Affiliation (TIA) has scheduled 12 basic instructional classes and two break-out classes for its 2022 Off-the-Street Tire Convention, set for Feb. 23-26 on the Hilton Sandestin Seashore Golf Resort and Spa in Miramar Seashore, Fla.
The academic classes will deal with coaching, trade data, skilled improvement and authorities affairs and can embrace a brand new Ladies within the Business Panel, in accordance with TIA.
The occasion will host Jeff Glasbrenner — a Paralympian, two-time wheelchair basketball world champion and the primary American amputee to summit Mount Everest — as a motivational speaker.
“After having been canceled in 2021 because of the coronavirus, the 2022 OTR Tire Convention is coming again stronger than ever,” TIA CEO Richard “Dick” Gust stated. “We’re wanting ahead to bringing the worldwide OTR tire neighborhood collectively for 3 days of studying, networking, making new mates, conducting enterprise and having some enjoyable.”
The OTR Tire Convention is geared to the worldwide earthmover tire, retreading and repair industries and options a number of networking occasions, tabletop displays and a leisure program.
The total schedule consists of:
Wednesday, Feb. 23
- Legislative Replace, offered by Roy Littlefield IV, TIA director of presidency affairs;
- “Managing the Way forward for OTR Finish-of-Life Tires,” offered by John Sheerin, director, end-of-life tire program, U.S. Tire Producers Affiliation (USTMA); Leigh-Ann Stewart, director of well being and security, Kal Tire; and Debra Hamlin, director of economic enterprise, environmental, well being, security and sustainability, Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations;
- “Jacking and Cribbing,” offered by Jeff Faubion, TIA/MSHA compliance specialist, Bridgestone Americas Inc.; Roy Galyer, coaching supervisor, Klinge Holdings Pty. Ltd.; and Matt White, TIA director of tire service;
- Digital OTR Tech Panel, offered by Mark Shimko, security coach, McCarthy Tire Service, and Faubion, Galyer and White.
Thursday, Feb. 24
- U.S. Financial Forecast, offered by Kevin Rohlwing, TIA senior vp of coaching;
- Canadian Financial Forecast, offered by Rohlwing on behalf of the Tire and Rubber Affiliation of Canada;
- Tire Restore Panel, offered by Robbie Bushnell, vp of tire restore merchandise, 31 Inc. XtraSeal; Brian Laughlin, key account supervisor, TECH Worldwide; and Jeff Younger, vp OTR and retread merchandise, Rema Tip High North America; and
- Ladies within the Business Panel (panelists to be introduced later).
Friday, Feb. 25
- “10 Massive Tech Developments Affecting Companies This 12 months… And Past,” offered by Gene Marks, CPA, Marks Group PC;
- “Attracting, Growing & Retaining High Tire Business Expertise,” offered by Mike Cioffi, founding father of Tire Expertise;
- “Important Management for Essential Moments,” offered by Mike Acker, communication coach, ADVANCE, Teaching and Consulting L.L.C.; and
- Motivational Speaker: “Overcoming Obstacles and Reaching Targets,” offered by Glasbrenner.
- “The Current Way forward for Robotics in At present’s Retread Manufacturing Crops,” offered by Daniel Zeledon, president, Tesco-Italmatic L.L.C.; and
- “Advancing OTR Recycling, New Markets and Sustainability Options,” offered by Genti Bardhi, head of enterprise improvement and authorities affairs – North America, Salvadori.
For extra data or to obtain a convention registration kind see tireindustry.org/2022-otr-tire-conference.
For added questions, contact LaKisha Pindell at [email protected]
Convention registration is required previous to reserving a room. A particular reservation hyperlink shall be supplied as soon as registration is acquired and fee is processed.