Here are the latest developments in the battle against COVID-19 in Minnesota and Wisconsin, and the effort to vaccinate every resident.
ST PAUL, Minn. — Sunday, May 30
- Minnesota reports 343 new COVID cases, 10 more deaths
- ‘Cheers for the Vaccine’ campaign offers beer, cocktails for new vaccinations
- Gov. Walz announces vaccine incentives in Minnesota
- State Fairgrounds vaccination site begins Johnson & Johnson vaccinations; walk-in appointments available until June 8
- Moderna says COVID vaccine is safe, effective for kids 12-17
After two days in a row below 400, Minnesota’s newly-reported cases dipped below 300 Sunday.
The Minnesota Department of Health